You have no items in your shopping cart.
2016 Washington CarePro Continuing Education Info:
This package will change annually with 12 new hours of training to meet ongoing continuing education requirements.
2016 package includes:
- ALZH109 - Supporting Families of Individuals with Dementia
- ALZH112 - Activities - Creating a well-rounded program
- CARE105 - HIPAA and client rights
- CARE109 - Body Systems and the Aging Process
- CARE118 - Infection prevention and control
- CARE119 - Workplace Hazards and Safety
- CARE120 - Promoting and Maintaining Good Mobility
- DEME201 - Creating Moments of Joy, Part 1
- HIV201 - Understanding the Illness
- NEC104 - Working with Children and Familiess
- SAFE101 - Fire Emergencies
|Course Type||Online Package|