You have no items in your shopping cart.
Activities: Encouraging Resident Participation Info:
- Activity assessments, gathering information
- Managing residents at-risk for social isolation
- Techniques for interviewing residents
- Activity timing and scheduling
- Linking relationships
- Activities with a purpose
- Motivating residents
All of our staff training DVDs include a resource packet to help you conduct a successful inservice training with your staff. Each downloadable resource packet includes an instructor guide, learner workbook, inservice attendance roster, certificate of completion, quiz, and quiz key.
Approximately 31 minutes.