You have no items in your shopping cart.
Assisting with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) Info:
- 1. Activities of daily living (ADLs)
- 2. Instrumental activities of daily living
- 3. Reason for assistance
- 4. Encouraging independence among residents
- 5. What is person-centered care
- 6. Transfer and ambulation
- 7. Bathing
- 8. Shaving
- 9. Dressing
- 10. Perineal care
- 11. Toileting
- 12. Feeding
- 13. Oral care
- 14. Skills check list for each type of ADL.
All of our staff training DVDs include a resource packet to help you conduct a successful inservice training with your staff. Each downloadable resource packet includes an instructor guide, learner workbook, inservice attendance roster, certificate of completion, quiz, and quiz key.
Approximately 43 minutes.