You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bloodborne Pathogens - HIV, Hepatitis, and Standard Precautions Info:
- Introduction to bloodborne pathogens
- Hepatitis B virus
- Hepatitis C virus
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- If an exposure occurs
- Risk of infection after exposure
- Standard and universal precautions according to the CD
- Proper hand hygiene
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Respiratory hygiene and cough etiquette
- Resident-care equipment and instruments/devices
- Care of the environment
- Application of standard precautions according to the CDC
- Handling and disposal of sharps
- Regulated waste
- Blood and opim spill clean up.
All of our staff training DVDs include a resource packet to help you conduct a successful inservice training with your staff. Each downloadable resource packet includes an instructor guide, learner workbook, inservice attendance roster, certificate of completion, quiz, and quiz key.
Approximately 23 minutes.