You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dementia Care - Aggressive Behaviors Info:
- Obtaining a behavioral history on a resident can be very important
- Learn how to better manage behaviors
- Aggressive Behaviors are not always intentional
- Aggression often results from triggers
- Aggressive actions may be the only way the resident feels he can communicate
All of our staff training DVDs include a resource packet to help you conduct a successful inservice training with your staff. Each downloadable resource packet includes an instructor guide, learner workbook, inservice attendance roster, certificate of completion, quiz, and quiz key.
Approximately 25 minutes.