You have no items in your shopping cart.
Recognizing and Reporting Elder Abuse Info:
- Abuse is a form of violence but not always physical
- Define abuse
- What is elder abuse and when to suspect abuse
- Statistics of abuse and neglect
- Define different types and elements of abuse
- Define neglect and signs of neglect
- Self-neglect and tips for preventing self-neglect
- Involuntary seclusion and restraint
- What to do if someone is being abused
- Mandated reporters of abuse and why, when, and how to report abuse
- How to prevent abuse in assisted living and residential care communities.
All of our staff training DVDs include a resource packet to help you conduct a successful inservice training with your staff. Each downloadable resource packet includes an instructor guide, learner workbook, inservice attendance roster, certificate of completion, quiz, and quiz key.
Approximately 17 minutes.