You have no items in your shopping cart.
Therapeutic Interventions, Activities, and Communication Info:
- Activities, having a meaningful activity program is important to meet our resident’s psychosocial needs
- Cognitive/mental activities
- Physical/large and fine motor skill techniques
- Life skills/work activities
- Cultural and religious based activities
- Sensory and perceptual activities
- Pet care
- Individual and group activities
- Outdoor activities
- A day in the life of a resident with dementia.
All of our staff training DVDs include a resource packet to help you conduct a successful inservice training with your staff. Each downloadable resource packet includes an instructor guide, learner workbook, inservice attendance roster, certificate of completion, quiz, and quiz key.
Approximately 27 minutes.